(To view the article in full-screen click HERE)
The product list widget within the Dashboard provides daily sales statistics for each product within the Seller Account.
How to Add the Product List Widget
1. Click on ‘Dashboard’ in the left-hand menu
2. Determine the tab you would like to add the Product List Widget to by clicking on the tab. The tab selected will be underlined, OR add a new tab.
3. Click on the +Add Widget Button.
4. Click on the tab named 'List'
5. Click the button 'Add to tab'
6. A notification will appear informing you that you’ve added the widget to the tab of choice within your dashboard.
When you get back to the dashboard, you’ll find your updated product list there.
How to Edit The Product List Widget
1. Edit by clicking on the three dots menu at the top right corner of the product list widget.
2. Edit the following fields of your choice and click 'Save Widget' when complete.
The Product list widget can be locked by:
Specific time range.
Number of ASINs displayed to establish your “Top X products” up to 100.
ASINs Display: Grouped or ungrouped per parent ASIN. When ungrouped you can enable the ‘parent ASIN’ column.
For the seller account and time range settings, the widget will respect the locks no matter what accounts or time ranges are in the main dashboard’s time range selector and/or accounts enabled using the Seller Accounts selector.
The widget will show an exclamation mark indicating it is blocked to a seller account and/or the time range selected.
Enable the SKUS, ASINs, and Images columns to identify your products quicker!
Enable Sessions and Sessions percentage next to each other.
Enable COGS column
Insert 2 list widgets, 1 vs 1 with different time ranges or topics for quick comparisons, such as:
‣ Most Profitable, less profitable products
‣ PPC Spent VS PPC sales, change the focus of your campaigns!
‣Organic sales VS PPC sales
‣Products with the most refunds for customer follow-up or product feedback.
‣Top decisions for products and campaigns.
Export the Product List Widget
Click on the three dots menu at the top right corner of the widget and select ‘export as image’ a screenshot of your widget will be automatically downloaded containing all the products and columns in your widget.