(To view the article in full-screen, click HERE)
The Logs tab in Alerts provides a running history of all alerts per seller account.
1. Narrow down the search by selecting specific alert events and/or ASINs.
2. Check the status of alerts by reviewing the green, yellow or red circles.
Recovered - green
Triggered - yellow
Lost - red
3. Click on the three dots on the left to see the details
Go to Amazon: To see the product on Amazon.
Go to Seller Central: To log into your account.
Copy ASIN or SKU to clipboard.
Want to have a quicker way to see the Alerts Logs? Add them to the Dashboard ⬇️
How to Add the Alerts Log Widget
1. Click on "Dashboard" in the left-hand menu.
2. Determine the tab you would like to add the Product List Widget to by clicking on the tab. The tab selected will be underlined, OR add a new tab.
3. Click on the "+ Add widget" button.
4. Search for "Alerts".
5. Click the button to "Add widget to tab".
Alerts Log widget can be locked by:
Number of Alerts displayed
For the seller account and type settings, the widget will respect the locks no matter what accounts are enabled using the Seller Accounts selector.
The widget will show an exclamation mark indicating it is blocked to a seller account.
Sort them by Product, Date, Status, Type, Seller Account, and ASIN.
Drag and drop the columns to arrange them as desired.
Export the Alerts Log Widget as an image
Click on the three dots menu at the top right corner of the widget and select "Export as image". A screenshot of your widget will be automatically downloaded containing all the products and columns in your widget.